May 29, 2016
Discount Long Distance Phone Rates And Phone Fees Comparison
Links To And From ABTolls.com|
If you have not yet read ABTolls.com's disclaimer information, please do so before continuing.
If you would like to receive email as we update our rates comparison pages for Long Distance and Calling Cards you should sign up for our free newsletter.
If you would like to exchange links with ABTolls.com,
please drop us an e-mail to discuss it.
This listing includes sites that link to ABTolls.com and any of its affiliates.
- Federal and State Government
- Telecom Link Exchanges
- Other Link Exchanges
We are proud to be linked to from these government sponsored sites:
We are happy to exchange reciprocal links with these other telecom related sites:
- California Office of Ratepayer Advocates - Excellent guide from the California Public Utilities Commission Office of Ratepayer Advocates to utility and telecom consumer advice
- Colorado Office of Consumer Counsel - Guide to Intralata Long Distance Rates Comparisons for Colorado from the OCC
- Consumer Information Center of the U.S. General Services Administration - Consumer links from the Consumer Information Center in Pueblo, Colorado
- Cortland County New York Agency on Aging - Consumer links from the Cortland County Area Agency on Aging
- Delaware State Division of the Public Advocate - Utility
information from the Public Advocate of Delaware.
- Department of Commerce Office of Telecommunications - promotes international trade and investment opportunities by providing business counseling and market research on the international telecom industry to U.S. companies
- Fairfax County Virginia Public Library - consumer information from the FCPL system
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) - The primary telecommunications regulatory authority of the United States.
- Florida Public Service Commission - Consumer resources from the Florida PSC
- Georgia Public
Service Commission - Telecom information links from the Georgia PSC
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission - Idaho Public Utilities Commission's utility links
- Illinois Citizens Utility
Board - The
Illinois Legislature formed the Citizens Utility Board (CUB) in 1983 to serve as a voice for residential and small business utility ratepayers. CUB is a non-partisan, non-profit statewide organization, funded solely by Illinois ratepayers
- Illinois State Chamber of Commerce -
Illinois' leading business organization, promotes a legislative and regulatory environment that assures a business-climate that supports economic growth.
- Indiana Office
of Utility Consumer Counsel - Chief regulator in Indiana
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission - Consumer, Energy, and Telecommunications links from the Indiana Utlity Regulatory Commission
- Iowa Attorney General - Advice from the Iowa Attorney General on saving on long distance.
- Kansas Corporate Commission - Telephone tips from the Kansas regulatory agency.
- Maine Public Advocate Office - The Public Advocate of the State of Maine provides a free newsletter about telephone service and a rate chart that compares interstate and Maine instate rates of the major carriers providing service in Maine.
- Maine Public Utilities Commission - Information for the State of Maine on water utilities, electric utilities, water carriers, gas utilities, telephone utilities, and resellers of telephone services
- Maryland Attorney General - Advice from the Attorney General of the State of Maryland on telecommunications charges.
- Maryland Office of People's Counsel - Advice on choosing a regional toll carrier from the Maryland OPC
- Michigan Public Service Commission - State of Michigan consumer information
- Minnesota Department of Commerce - Help on making long distance choices from the Minnesota Department of Commerce Telecommunications Division
- Minnesota Department of Public Service - Telecommunications Information Center from the Minnesota Department of Public Service
- Missouri Office of the Public Counsel - Residential rate comparison for Missouri long distance calls brought to you by the Missouri Office of the Public Counsel
- Missouri Public Service Commission - Telecommunications information from the "Show-me" Missouri Public Service Commission
- Montana Public Service Commission - Consumer links from the State of Montana's Public Service Commission
- New Hampshire Department of Justice - New Hampshire's Attorney General's tips on long distance service.
- New Hampshire Office of Consumer Advocate - Telephone checkup from the State of New Hampshire's Public Utilities Commission Office of Consumer Advocate
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission - Tips on
choosing a long distance carrier from the New Hampshire PUC
- New Jersey Division of Ratepayer Advocate - Represents and protects the interests of all utility consumers in New Jersey
- New York Public Service Commission - Tips from the New
York State Public Service Commission on choosing telecommunications
- Nevada Bureau of Consumer Protection - Nevada Telecommunications Services Database sponsored by The Nevada Office of The Attorney General, Bureau of Consumer Protection
- North Dakota Public Service Commission - Consumer links from the State of North Dakota Public Service Commission
- Ohio Consumers' Counsel
- Good telephone consumer information from the Ohio Consumers' Council
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission - Tips for lowering your phone bill from the Consumer Services Division of the Oklahoma Public Utility Division
- Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate - Tips from the
Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate for saving on long distance
- South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs - Dedicated to protecting the consumers of South Carolina
- South Dakota Public Utilities Commission - Consumers links from the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
- Texas Office of Public Utility Counsel - Excellent detailed information on how to read Texas telephone bills
- Texas Public Utility Commission - Consumer links to help with long distance telephone shopping from the Texas Public Utilities Commission
- United States Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals - Legal researcher resource guide
- Vermont Department of Public Service - Telecommunications and energy consumer information and other resources about Vermont utilities
- Washington Utilities & Transportation Commission - Resources from the State of Washington Utilities & Transportation Commission including telecom and other utilities/transportation
- Wisconsin Citizens' Utility Board - Consumer links from the State of Wisconsin's Citizens' Utility Board
- Wisconsin Public Service Commission -
Pricing information for Wisconsin long distance consumers from the State of Wisconsin's Public Service Commission
We thank the following sites for exchanging links with ABTolls:
- AARP - AARP's guide to long distance savings
- Addlebrain - Comprehensive review of free ISP services
- Billing World
and OSS Today - technical resource for the billing and OSS industry
Action - Consumer oriented information on several industries.
- Discount Long Distance Digest Top 10 - The top 10 telecom sites on the web
- Goodmans Book
Marks - Directory of telecommunications resources covering all facets of the industry: wireless, long distance, data, and Voice over Alternative Technologies.
- ITS Docs - Provider of telecom tariffs to FCC.
- Phone Bill Busters - Detailed information on 12 long distance rate plans
Utility Homepage - The
ideal starting place for utility professionals and consumers to find information about the public utility industries -- electricity, natural gas, telecommunications, and water.
- Saveonphone - Long distance rates list
- Sierra Telephone - Independent telephone company serving the Yosemite National Park area and southern Sierra Nevada Mountains
Digest - The 2nd oldest mailing list on the internet - edited by
Patrick A. Townson
- Utility Consumers' Action Network -
guide to long distance plans from this San Diego based consumer advocacy non-profit
- Airlines of the Web - Comprehensive travel planning for airline, car, hotel, cruises, vacation packages, and even private plane charters!
- Alpha Pro - Directs you to web sites to learn about technology around you and how to use it more effectively
- Chinese Culture from About.com - Guide to arts, literature, history, games, food, and traditions. Includes chat, forum, news, weekly articles, and more.
- Debt Free Grad - How to survive college or university without going broke
- Go Right Way Travel - Travel site
- IFG Free Consumer Information - Free consumer information on automobiles, education, money, credit, telephone, and travel.
- Librarians' Index to the Internet - Annotated subject directory of Internet resources selected and evaluated by librarians for their usefulness to users of public libraries.
If you would like to exchange links with ABTolls.com,
please drop us an e-mail to discuss